Friday, May 8, 2009

Sibling's Fight

 Blood is thicker than water - these are the  words that my parents told me always when I was a young child.We always fights with my brothers and sisters every after meals who will wash dishes.I grown up that everything was done manually , I mean by hands, so households chores are  assigned to us children right after we woke up.That was a command from my father and we are thankful for it that we grew up with all works are known especially inside the house.But outside the house or far away from home we never fights.We go anywhere  buddy -buddy, as if partner-girl&boy until we bacome mature it becomes our habbit too.

Below is the email of my youngest daugther, funny as if she's writting as blogger.I did not omit nor erase or add any words there.Last Monday while my husband got online and we discussed about the eldest in the city, riZAH wrote this.....

(riZAH's email)

Me and my brother oftently fight with each other, like this one-i don't know when this happened- i combine some of this happenings....

Every morning i wake up so late, sometimes im not in a good mood,then my brother(norman) is always bugging me that mostly gets me angry...He shouts on my face,playing tricks on me,and the thing i hate so much-he punches me,he makes my day the worst... so that makes me think- his r--e,mean and ---l!

 Another thing is when we're watching tv(at our sala's tv-before)it was a good movie then he-not so surprisingly-walks in front of me blocking the view of the tv,when i say ''move'', he throws his pillow on me right into my face....so i slap him then punch back on me.... every time that happens i call him "@$&*%" and mostly"gay"(which is not true) i call him that because he fight with girls(which is me)then our father scolds us but not too much because were fighting in nonsense things which also my mother says.... so after a while of quiet minutes we usually returns in the normal way.... then it happens again and again... whew.. its tiring but he never stops...... then i realize something that there's always a siblings fight but family relationship always make it right..... til now he does it always... I may say his an  @$&*% but still he my brother... a lesson i will not forget....

0 comments:

Photo Effects