Monday, May 25, 2009

3kids report cards

As if I woke up from a deep sleep after I checked all my emails.Again I'm so emotional and I almost not to believed that my 3kids can earned these grades.Yanyan is just alone in the city and only me sending text messages and words to study hard.I'm always telling her that we can,we can make her dreams come true even without the full assistance of my husband due to his health status and one reason that is why I'm here. I'm just expecting only for a passing grades that will satisfied me because I know it is impossible to be on top again. I'm giving them thousands of words everyday of what to do and they can answered me YES! also a thousand yes but I'm not sure if they're doing it. Here is the proof of all my efforts of encouraging them to have a good grades.I'm presenting these because it shows that parenting can make in many ways even they are far from each other or in a distance places and not a hindrance to fulfill the good future of the children.

On the otherhand I'm forcing NORman to learn how to drive our car at his young age of 14.He is now driving to visit the ricefield with his father on the side but not on the town proper.I know that was not allowed by the law but for emergency reasons he can drive his father of going to the hospital if my husband is not feeling well or what ever. And riZAH has nothing to do but to cry and yelling "mama please come home" maybe because she likes and seeing all the drama series that cause our one TV set burned.

It's YANyan's grades(above)
NORman and riZAH's report cards during thier second year in high school.

6 comments:

Nedekcir May 25, 2009 at 4:18 AM  

They are very lucky to have you, I think your daughter misses you a lot. Kaya gusto nya umuwi ka na. How long you been gone? Mahirap talaga kapag malayo sa pamilya. My father was always away when I was growing up however, I accepted that he needs to be away to support us.

Keep reminding them "what if" you did not leave to work so far away, will they able to go to school? Yung mga ganun, it will pass and imagine the good outcome of your hard work.

Take care ngani jan...:)

katherine May 25, 2009 at 7:39 AM  

O kita mo, may kapalit ang mga lungkot mo dyan Vhing. Now i know where did you get that YANORZAH...hehe. Well, congrats for having a smart kids..wag ka ng malulungkot kasi ayan pinaliligaya ka na ng mga anak mo...

Cheers for the success of your kids!

Lulu May 25, 2009 at 7:48 AM  

I am glad that your kids are doing great in skul

Grace May 25, 2009 at 6:41 PM  

I'm very happy for you, Sis Vhing. Sulit ang pinaghirapan mo. That is a sign that you are a good mother. :)

Dhemz May 26, 2009 at 1:04 AM  

wow! wala akong masabi ate Vhing...am so proud of your kids....grabi...you are one of a kind...good parenting...kudos!

nako, tong si Norman and Rizah, classmate man diay..tapos yung grades parang nag racing...hehehe...genius talaga mga anak mo te...wala akong nakitang 3 and down....grabi!

Free CSS Templates May 30, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

Sometimes I respond to comments, but this year it really hasn't been very often, but I do try and go to their blog and comment on one of their posts. I very seldom check to see if anyone has responded to any comment I make.

Please Read:
Enter to my " 1st FUNNY CONTEST " held at my blog . Winners will get a free 120*120 Adspot on my Blog for a period of 1 Month. END DATE: 13 june 2009

SEO Status of this blog:

1) Google PR #2
2) Alexa Ranking: 160,082
3) Backlinks: 5000+
4) Daily Unique Visits: 250 - 350
5) Daily Pageviews: 1000+

Photo Effects