Tuesday, May 5, 2009

NORman SKETCHES

Here are some sketches made by my son where ever they go or after he played his PS.My husband never disturbed him if he is very silent in his room that means he is making some of this sketches.As I said he started making drawings when he was in grade three if I'm not mistaken that the elementary teachers noticed him doing on the blackboard during thier recess(breaktime).He showed me all of these last week but it appears very light after scanning.So he re-touch it again ,he did at least two or three sketches everyday.He used an ordinary pencil and ballpen , the truth is we cannot afford to buy those materials for professional artist.These are the latest he made.
Maybe this is on his play station he usually played on.He likes very much mostly in cartoons that he got the winning prize two years ago in the contest of the whole islands- junior caregory.
He was standing,I'm sure I can imagine here,at the backyard of my parents house looking down the ricefield and up high the mountains which my father owned.They always visited there even now my father was gone.He is my father's best grandson.
Yes they went last two weeks maybe , at the fishpond near the sea of on my sister's place.There was a bamboo house and if you look at the sea you view this small islets in nearby.He did not include on the rightside was a small village below the hills and seashore.
The nieghbor of my mother was best in this string and stone (tirador)used to hit birds and wild animals. He always want to go with them but I did not allowed him to go.
His favorite cartoon character and there's a lot more soon.

6 comments:

Dhemz May 6, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

wow ate vhing, super talented pala yung ulitawo mo...my goodness...he can draw....:)

Beltran Studios May 6, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

great set of sketches!!! very talented!!!

Anonymous,  May 7, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

wala ako galing jan kahit nung bata ako haha nung high school ako pinapa drawing ko sa iba he he ang galing nman nya ate good job pero alam mo ate may painter na di nag aral yung nag paint ng oil painting nmin di xa nag aral sa school basta nung bata daw xa drawing xa ng kung anu anu kaya ngayun yung mga painting nya dami nya client na foreigner, talagang talented kaya sana ipagpatuloy nya te

shaine May 7, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

nice work, galing talaga anak mo te, im sure proud na proud ka.

Maus May 8, 2009 at 5:10 AM  

he could be a good cartonist....

bem69 May 8, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

Your son has great potential, art tools are quite expensive, that's true, even I just use a pencil and paper to draw. Just support him with his sketches, I think he'll be a great artist :)

Photo Effects