Monday, May 18, 2009

New header design by DEMZ

Hello every one!..did you noticed my new header or banner on top? Again , I'm thankful that Demz was always there and always be anytime I need something on my blogs and its FREE again like what she did in my SURVIVOR blog.First template and header was designed by Shaine of D Anjhels for free of charge also. I included one of thier blogs on my link bar but they still have more interesting blogs to read and follow. So...click on "My Life's Perception and Inspiration" for DEMZ and "D Anjhels" for Shaine to open all thier blogs.Did you see that below the header all my blogs and each one of them written there?

To those not included now on my friendslist PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT ON COMMENT BOX (URL-most important) so that I can ADD you again .Sorry ...that in few days your out of the list . We all know that changing templates are usually missing some html that I can't remember anymore who are on the list before.To those who want to have exchange links please leave messages on comments box because sometimes I can not catch up messages on tag board especially if I'm busy on my work.

THANK YOU EVERYBODY and HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU HERE EVERYDAY!.

2 comments:

Dhemz May 18, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

woi nakakahiya naman to tVhing...hehehe....:) ngek, ako nga dapay mag thank you sayo teVhing eh....kakaloka naman to...:)

d kasi you're one of the nicest and sweetest person I have known here in blogland....tsaka d ka plastic....hehehe...:) I enjoy chatting with you online...hehehe...tawa ako lagi!

woi te, don't worry about the bloglist..kasi wala ni isang nawala sa list mo...hehehe...yung iba nga lang mali yung url na nakalagay...hehehhe!

Shaine May 22, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

Wow!!! wowowee...... cute na te bagay na bagay na sa YANORZAH MO

Galing galing naman kasi ni dhemz eh.

tov, ani sameach meod!!!!!

Photo Effects