Wednesday, April 29, 2009

BLOGGER BUDDY AWARD

This blog recieved three(3) tags from Cecile of Small and Simple Things , David Funk of Basic Bloganomics and from MAUS of Around Nature Spring . Thank you very much to the three of you my dearest friends , I'm so happy that I found you all here with real friendship in blog world .

There's no rule on this tag but I want to say something why I posted here. First I saw the image as a presentation of a family- two birds represents mommy and daddy, three pieces of flowers in one stem it looks like my three young teenagers to me and another three flowers  above means our future grand children, hehehehe...augggghh...aruy ko!! I was hit by someone at the back chair and said not ready yet to be a granny. 

To all on my friends list feel free to grab this award if you have time.Thanks.

2 comments:

David Funk April 30, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

I didn't know much about your family, but I understand fully why you wanted to post the tag here. As you said, there were no rules for the tag. However, I've always been of the belief that whenever you receive a tag, that person has the right to do with it what they want.

Anyway, I'm glad to be your new found friend here in the blogging community, too. Thank you!:)

Anya May 4, 2009 at 4:15 AM  

thanks for dropping by my blog, hope to hear from you again, see you around :)

Photo Effects