Friday, April 24, 2009

kids&hubby greetings (24april2009)


*****hi ma,happy-happy b-day poh. From papa and yanorzah3kids.Welabu.Have a gudday****

*****that's from mindoro with love****

*****ma hapi-hapi bday pOh.I wnt to thnk u 4 takng cre of me wen i wz yOung and tl nw...YOur my inspiratiOn.I admired Ur persiverance in evrytng.Ur d greatest and best MOM!Enjoy ur special dy..Love u ma! I wish o more brthdays 2 cum,strenght and pOwer.****


**** this message was recieved at around 3 am here in my location...from my eldest (YAN-yan) daughter taking up summer classes in Manila.

****note: no editing 

6 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) April 24, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

wow! happy birthday po ate! ^_^
san tayo? hehe..just kidding.
wish you good health and more blessings! ^_^

ok naman po dito..this morning medyo malamig..hopefully it will get warm soon...this afternoon.

ingat ka po palage and God bless

Grace April 24, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

Happy Birthday, cuz Vhing. May celebration ba dyan sa workplace mo? :)
I wish you good health always.

Dhemz April 24, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

Dire sad ko mag greet sa imo tVhing! Happy Birthday!

Actually ngayon ang bday mo sa US....hehehhehe...joke!

wow sarap naman ng mensahe ni Yanyan...tsaka sa Mindoro din...quick greetings yon ah...hehehe...joke!

San man diay ang handaan natin ani te? invited ba ako? heehhehe!

vhingF April 24, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

thanks sa lahat...ala lng d2 parin sa work.
as in wala.I just pray in my room before I start my day.un lng..nasanay na din ako at ang important lng basta ganitong day nagma minus-1 ako kaya feeling young parin..hahahahya.

thanksthanksthanksthanksthanks

Cacai M. April 25, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

Wow Te Vhing, happy happy birthday to you! Am sorry it's belated - hope you still accept this greeting of mine. Dhemz is awesome she knows your birthdate! I haven't knew though that's why.. maybe Dhemz has a list huh. Anyway, I hope you all the best Tita Vhing! for you and your family. Extend my regards to them and always take good care 'coz I care.. muahh!

Anonymous,  May 7, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

wow belated ba ate na touch nman ako sa mga anak mo sana di nman cla magbago, di tulad ng ibang mga bata na kung sumagot sa parents eh

Photo Effects