Wednesday, April 8, 2009

NORman and riZAH

Norman is the second child and the only boy, Rizah was the second daughter and youngest among my 3kids. This was the picture of my youngest daughter and my only son when I left them to work abroad.It was taken early morning in our bench outside the house.Sorry hubby don't want to join in this blogging so pictures of him will not appear here. NEVERMIND! hehehehe.My youngest was 5 years old that time and my son was six years old.They are in grade one that I almost protest the director of the school but it was already there. My youngest was crying to sit far from her brother and it was a very loud cry.So..first they said she will be "salinpusa" just an extra in the room. She was the youngest but the biggest of all grade one pupils.At end of school year ,I was already here, I asked if she wanted to be in grade two or back to grade one. She proudly answered "I have higher grade than "kuya"(brother) and to some other classmates.

3 comments:

Dhemz April 9, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

woi tVhing...cute nman nitong mga kids mo..asan yung isa? hope you can share more photos...hehehe..thanks for sharing...galing mo din palang mag crop ng photos ah...may hudden talent...hehhehe!

Grace April 9, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

Cute naman pala ng mga tsikiting mo, Vhing. :)
Pangatlong blog mo ba 'to? Ang ganda ng lay-out ah. Gusto ko na nga rin magpalit, pero wala akong tiyaga sa mga codes eh. :)

Cacai M. April 14, 2009 at 5:24 AM  

They're cute Te Vhing.. and they will be more beautiful and more handsome when they reach at their higher age. I thought the boy is the youngest 'coz the girl is taller than him.

Photo Effects