Monday, July 20, 2009

CAPPING DAY

Yanyan's capping day has just finished few minutes ago held at Sto. Domingo church in Quezon Avenue, Quezon city , Philippines. Just received text messages from hubby who attended the program.Guys ...what else I can do that I'm here far away from them and just pounding my head of so many excitements during that certain activities in schools.Please don't let me be mis-understood here saying I'm on teary eyed again. It is once in a life time for all of us being students but I did not witnessed this days happenings.What I had now in my mind? - did she dressed up properly? did she had proper make up and hairdo?who fixed her? I was so busy last few weeks in my job here that I never asked those things during our online chat.My husband is not so fashionable person to do those things. He even don't like us woman's wearing make ups in some ordinary places or occasions. I just wearing make ups during children's events in school , sometimes if I was the Godmother to any weddings I'm attended with.Not being he got jealous it is because he cannot recognised a person in her reality if wearing make ups. It changes the real you he told me.

Pictures!pictures!......I don't know yet. Yanyan told me that the school have their own studios to take care everything all over the program. So ..no body allowed taking pictures while the program is going on or inside the where they are . They have one digital cannon I left there and one as what we called here "DC" model (disilip) that needs to used negative films.So....lets wait the next news about it.

4 comments:

Rechie July 21, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

Wow ate Vhing, congratulations to your daughter and of course to you too for being the mother. It is another success to the mother's part..you are all behind your daughter's success... So happy for you and your family ate Vhing.

Lulu July 21, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

congrats to your daughter... few more years and she will be finished and your paghihirap and pagtitiis will be rewarded

Cacai M. July 22, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

ohhhh wow! that's cool and great news Tita Vhing. Extend my congrats to her! muahhhugs!

Grace July 23, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

Ina ka talaga. Ang hirap kaya. :(
But anyway, congrats sa anak mo. She made it. I am so sure na proud na proud ka sa kanya. :)
More blessing to you, Sis Vhing. :)

Photo Effects