Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kitchen Stuffs to send Home

Photobucket
I have 3 pieces of small kitchen stuffs that I need to send home soon. I got this as an early gift for Ros'ha'shana (Jewish new year) from the third son of my employer. I'm very very happy to have these stuffs even the bread prices in my country has a high costs.These are all using electricity which is a big weight to our budget also and slashing our pocket too.

kumkum- just a minute to boil water for coffee . Sometimes I used the hot boiled water in cooking rice so that it will not takes long time to cook rice. One time when the boiler in the bathroom was not fixed I boiled water here then mixed to cold running water to a pale or basin that we used for taking a bath. It was once that accidentally don't have power.

Slice bread toaster-it was funny sometimes that I inserted two pieces of slice bread then I forgot because I start cleaning the floor. I found it in the floor already , surely it jumped because I switched it to automatic if it is toasted.

bread sandwich toaster-one morning I put two sandwiches with a 3% cheese inserted to it but I went to comfort room just to urinate when I came back and checked it was already over toasted and burnt. eekkzzzzz...I did another pair again.lol.

2 comments:

Dhemz August 28, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

oh lalala...ehhehehe...nice naman ng anak ng employer mo te ano..super bait....:) dami man gid regalo

OHMYGUMS August 29, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

sa bansa natin wala masyado ganyang gadgets 'no? ..kung meron man, masyadong mahal.

Your employers family must really appreciate your work for them.

Photo Effects