Monday, August 24, 2009

1 mo. ad space & 3,500 EC Credits

Join the 1 Million EC-Free Traffic-Contest now!
I'm happy to let you know that this blog has 3,500 EC credits contributions to complete the one million EC FREE traffic contest.Plus a 1 month ad space of your EC logo to be display on the right sidebar or at any sides as you wish if you are the lucky winner of the said prizes. I wish I could win at least one domain. lol. So that I can have my own domain for this blog.I'm just wishing upon the star to become true.

About this contest is something different and more exciting because this is the biggest blog contest I've ever joined.The double participation of contestant by publishing this article and a proud sponsor,hehe.I just have feeling of proudness because this blog has little traffic and visitors so it haven't yet a lot of ec credits earned.Hoping I will win some to add for my ec credits to adverts to other blogs.

For more information and details go to Cornymans Money-Blog

GOOD LUCK TO ALL SPONSORS & TO ALL CONTESTANTS TOO!!!

0 comments:

Photo Effects