Thursday, May 28, 2009

TOP TEN EC DROPERS (27april-27may09)

Sorry for the late published of this top ten EC droppers. Did you noticed that maybe there is a mistake in entrecard statistics here. I watched/checked this for four consecutive days and it shown changes in number of drops.Drops started at 27th but on 28th,29nth,30th and 31rst  drops still up and downs. I can't really understand these, I'm just wondering and hoping somebody could tell me this how it goes.

statistics may 30,2009

Biz Boink........ 27
Cacai's Step and Journey....... 25
Autumnal Confessions & SexyAdvice..... 24
Life M arriage and Kids.... 23
Tyson Chaney's Life 2000..... 21
Everything Has A Reason... 21
Simple Happy Life... 20
Welcome to My Diary.... 19
Bits and Pieces.... 17
Stalking Minds.... 16

************************

statistics 29may09
Biz Boink 27
Cacai's Step and Journey 24
Autumnal Confessions & SexyAdvice 23
lifemarriageandkids 22
Tyson Chaney's Life 2000 21
Everything Has A Reason 20
Welcome to My Diary 19
simplehappylife 19
Bits and Pieces 16
World of Film 15

Above are my TOP TEN LOYAL EC DROPPERS from April 27,2009 to May 27, 2009. Well, repeating words of thanks was so annoying and so popular every end of the month but that's the way it should be. In this blog I will make different from my two blogs-survivor and otherside , it will not appear the logo on the sidebar.One reason that I need to delete the other two was "they misunderstood that it was an advertisement". Aughhh....no paid ads here, it was just an appreciation to someone or to co-bloggers for thier constant visits but my survivor suffered for this gesture.No blames , I just want everybody know that this is not right way to do for your blogs outhere.I will put in the sidebar your blogs title for the whole month and will change for the next month as what will be the statistics tally. Maybe wearing uniforms is nice to see like mostly bloggers did.

6 comments:

Nedekcir June 1, 2009 at 3:39 AM  

ty for the linky love.

Lulu June 1, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

wow kasali pala ako sa list... yeahhh!

Lyla June 1, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

thank you for the link love :)bony

Free CSS Templates June 2, 2009 at 6:51 PM  

Sometimes I respond to comments, but this year it really hasn't been very often, but I do try and go to their blog and comment on one of their posts. I very seldom check to see if anyone has responded to any comment I make.

Please Read:
Enter to my " 1st FUNNY CONTEST " held at my blog . Winners will get a free 120*120 Adspot on my Blog for a period of 1 Month. END DATE: 13 june 2009

SEO Status of this blog:

1) Google PR #2
2) Alexa Ranking: 140,082
3) Backlinks: 5000+
4) Daily Unique Visits: 250 - 350
5) Daily Pageviews: 1000+

Vlad June 3, 2009 at 2:52 AM  

Hi,

Yay! I made it on the last. lol.
Thanks for the link love. I hope I can still be on the list this month

Btw, you made it also on my Top 10 EC Dropper. Thanks for the EC drops. More power to your blog.

Lyla June 4, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

sorry... my friend... my LINK URL blog not http://layla-home.blogspot.com but http://lyla-home.blogspot.com. thank you... please check again :)

Photo Effects