Wednesday, April 22, 2009

PROUD MOMMY AWARD

I got tag from MADZ of "The Pride of Hingotanan Bohol-My Life's Journey To Success".I choose to post it here to relates on my parenting episode of this blog.Thank you very much Madz and good luck to you.GOD BLISS!

Photobucket

RULES:
1. Link with the person who tagged you.
2. Copy above images.
3. Post this on any or all of your Blog/s.
4. Answer the two-part questionnaire following these Rules. (Feel free to elaborate your answers. For questions 8 - 14, post only the one (1) which you believe best describes your choice.)
5. Share this with at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll.
6. Come back to Living A’ La Mode (DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK PLEASE.) and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.Master List:
7. Have Fun!

***Parenting Style***
1. Do you exercise full or minimal control over your child’s / children’s behavior?
*** I'm doing my best to be on minimal control but how could I know if it is that I'm here far away.

2. Do you expect your child / children to obey 100% or let her / him / them do what pleases her / him / them?
***I don't expect it since I was here abroad. They obey what I'm saying as of this time and had school records shows that they are still making good.

3. Do you welcome discussion or you simply set rules?
***It's a law and order.Make your own later.

4. Do you reprimand?
*** Exactly! to let them understand why they are punished!!

5. Do you use spanking for punishment?
***I did one time when they are small kids just to frightened and learned how it was.

6. Do you use some kind of a reward System for motivation?
***Always...story telling examples , surprise gifts are always on the way.
7. Do you enjoy being a Parent?
*** I enjoyed the challenging days and always be...

8. Are you a hands-on Parent or do you have a full-time Nanny?
***To my eldest I have nanny for four years because I'm working that time.Second and third was me until they are 6&5 years old ,respectively.After that I went abroad.

9. At what age would you let your child make simple decisions for himself / herself?
***I always said that after they recieve thier college diploma they can do what they want but be sure for thier own good.

10.Do you and your Husband have the same Parenting Style?
***NO!NO!,hehehehe.He never shouts and he is the spoiler.

0 comments:

Photo Effects